Discover The World's Most Popular Vacation Destinations
(NAPSI)—Planning where to go on your next vacation can be one of the most exciting aspects of traveling. Since you’re in control of where you and your suitcase land, creating long-lasting travel memories can start with selecting the right destination.
Experts in the field know there are a select number of popular destinations that travelers tend to consistently gravitate toward to fulfill their vacation dreams. Below is a sampling of the “most popular” global vacation destinations, as determined by the most recent member bookings of RCI, the largest vacation exchange provider in the world. It has more than 4,000 affiliated resorts in approximately 100 countries:
• Florida—Endless summer skies and comfortable weather may be one of the greatest allures of the Sunshine State. Families with children may flock to Orlando to feel the magic of its many theme parks, or venture to the Southern Interior to experience the amazing wildlife, flora and fauna of Everglades National Park. If relaxation is the ultimate goal, Daytona Beach can provide an outlet, with its endless pearly-white beaches and enjoyable motorsports.
• Las Vegas—Revelers in search of high-energy excitement can visit Las Vegas, Nev., a renowned resort city that bills itself as “The Entertainment Capital of the World.” Shimmering above the desert haze is the famous Las Vegas Strip, a 4.2-mile stretch featuring various casino-hotels that boast some of the best gambling, shopping and fine dining in the world.
• Spain and the Canary Islands—Located on the Costa del Sol of the Mediterranean, the city of Málaga, Spain enjoys a subtropical Mediterranean climate and an extended summer season. Archeological remains and monuments underscore the city’s 3,000 years of rich history and culture. Farther off the northwest coast of Africa are the Canary Islands, the largest and most traveled of which is Tenerife. The paradise isle can afford visitors spectacular beaches, lush forests and lively nightlife.
• South Carolina—Visitors can experience some of the finest in Southern hospitality at Myrtle Beach and Hilton Head Island, which welcome travelers with their miles of soft, sandy beaches, thrilling watersports, endless shopping, exquisite dining, and some of the best golf courses in the U.S.
• Mexico—Some of Mexico’s most visited spots include Cabo San Lucas, the Mayan Riviera, Puerto Vallarta and Cancún, all of which may be best known for their breathtaking beaches, authentic regional cuisine and tranquil atmospheres. Beyond taking in the region’s extraordinary natural beauty, you may also choose to explore it hands-on through zip lining, scuba diving and snorkeling.
One of the most beautiful and appealing aspects of timeshare exchange is the ability to regularly sample vacation destinations all over the world. Those considering vacation ownership can try the timeshare experience firsthand before they purchase by booking a stay through Endless Vacation Rentals (www.evrentals.com), which lets consumers rent available units at resorts around the world.
On the Net:North American Precis Syndicate, Inc.(NAPSI)
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Local Gas Prices