Plan Your Wedding With Guests In Mind
(NAPSI)—After the ring is unveiled and the word “yes” is uttered, the flurry of planning a wedding commences. While the dress, the flowers and catering are important, the experience you create for you and your guests will be what stays with them—and you—for years to come. A destination that can offer a variety of attractions and activities to entertain and excite any guest, from grandparents to toddlers, will ensure happy wedding-goers and a celebration that continues before and after the nuptials.
One such destination is the naturally beautiful and romantic destination of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Just a sampling of the area’s offerings include:
• 60 miles of pristine coastline that beckon all ages for relaxing strolls, water sports, pier and deep-sea fishing, and more
• The iconic 200-foot SkyWheel along a 1.2-mile-long boardwalk
• Coastal Carolina cuisine that combines the best of Lowcountry with a modern Myrtle Beach twist
• 100 championship golf courses within the mini golf capital of the world
• Electrifying live entertainment, art and history museums, Antebellum cultural and historical sites, and amusement parks
• Retail options to tempt every imaginable budget, taste and style
• Gorgeous state parks and recreation areas, offering everything from free educational classes to premier bird walks.
In addition to attractions to meet every traveler’s needs, Myrtle Beach also offers an array of lodging options that cater to everyone from couples to large families on a variety of budgets, including resorts, hotels, beach homes, vacation rentals and campgrounds.
For more information on the area, go to www.visitmyrtlebeach.com.
On the Net:North American Precis Syndicate, Inc.(NAPSI)
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Local Gas Prices