Details for The City of Sedalia, Missouri is soliciting proposals from qualified
The City of Sedalia, Missouri is soliciting proposals from qualified land surveyors for services and related work for the City of Sedalia's Heckart Community Center Project. Details and requirements may be accessed on the city's website at www.cityofsedalia.com under the RFP and Bids section. Submit proposals via email to Allison Vandever AIA, SFS Architecture, firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday August 23rd, 2019 at 2pm Central Time. 1x-8/16, 2019
Sign Up for Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Bruce Springsteen set to make directorial debut
- Brad Pitt praises Leonardo DiCaprio
- Jane Fonda hails her 'sweet-hearted' brother
- Miley Cyrus' family 'want her to reconsider split'
- Cooking Channel show films at state fair
- After five decades, small concession closes
- Medical team, fire department assist fairgoers
- Mariachi Divas inspire state fair audiences
- Missouri State Fair opening weekend highlights
- Highlights for Tuesday at the Missouri State Fair
- Smithton man killed in Cooper crash
- PCAD employees form Local 5229
- Man killed in Sedalia crash
- Police Reports Aug. 10
- Final weekend highlights at the Missouri State Fair
- Liberty Park Stadium experiences break-in
- Court cases progress in Pettis, Cooper Circuit Courts
- Cousins create fair memories working together