There will be a reunion of the Army National Guard at 1 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 24 at the Missouri National Guard Building on the Missouri State Fairgrounds. This reunion is for the 128th Artillery group and the 135th Headquarters group who met at the old Armory at Ninth Street and Ohio Avenue in the 1950s and ‘60s. Bring photos, memories, a snack. Spouse/guest are welcome. For more information, call 660-886-0252 or 660-596-4333.
Sign Up for Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Packers receiver J’Mon Moore posts video, photos from traffic accident; appears OK
- St. Louis man drowns in Meramec River in Crawford County
- Interstate 70 to be briefly shut down Sunday morning in Warren County
- Rural Missouri man charged with shooting trooper and deputy Friday
- Chrissy Teigen has swollen lips
- Jamie Foxx is 'helping out' young singer
- Jessica Biel is 'forever grateful' to work with Peter Fonda
- Joe Jonas dressed as James Bond for 30th birthday
- Missouri State Fair opening weekend highlights
- Final weekend highlights at the Missouri State Fair
- Highlights for Tuesday at the Missouri State Fair
- Smithton man killed in Cooper crash
- PCAD employees form Local 5229
- Cooking Channel show films at state fair
- After five decades, small concession closes
- Man killed in Sedalia crash
- Liberty Park Stadium experiences break-in
- Police Reports Aug. 10