TOPS 102 (Taking Off Pounds Sensibly), a nonprofit weight loss support group, will host an open house from 3 to 4 p.m. Monday, Feb. 4 at the Boonslick Regional Library meeting room. There will be refreshments and door prizes. For more information, contact Marilyn at 660-525-4142.
Sign Up for Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- New Husker OC Lubick says on Sports Nightly he 'can't wait to get started'
- Bad Boys For Life directors found out about fourth movie on the internet
- Sting doesn't want biopic
- DJ Khaled welcomes another baby boy into the world
- Joaquin Phoenix attends pig vigil after SAG Awards win
- Kim Kardashian West cut out friends to fit in more work
- New OC Lubick will be off and running — and on the road recruiting — for the Huskers soon
- Recruiting Ticker, Jan. 20: 2021 TE Fidone talks 'eye-opening' visit to Huskers
- Sedalia man arrested after robbing business with hatchet
- Sedalia truck driver showcases Chiefs Kingdom pride
- Davis sentenced in assault, escape cases
- Man sentenced in drug-related cases
- Pettis County woman pleads guilty to Medicaid fraud
- Cases recently resolved in Pettis County Circuit Court
- Inclement weather causes Friday cancelations
- Reported cases of the flu increase in Pettis County
- Rowe to not seek Sedalia City Council re-election
- Winter Storm Watch issued through Saturday