The Pettis County American Red Cross is offering the Swim and Stay Fit program from 8 to 9 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays, Jan. 8 through May 21, at Sedalia Middle School, 2205 S. Ingram Ave. Classes are for adults only. Each session attended is $2; donations are welcome.
Sign Up for Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Jared Harris won't play Doctor Octopus in Morbius
- Beyonce thanks fans for braving the elements for Ivy Park launch
- Dax Shepard's 'spectacular date' with Brad Pitt
- Disney+ to come to Europe in March
- Courtney Stodden is 'officially divorced'
- New Husker OC Lubick says on Sports Nightly he 'can't wait to get started'
- Bad Boys For Life directors found out about fourth movie on the internet
- Sting doesn't want biopic
- Sedalia man arrested after robbing business with hatchet
- Sedalia truck driver showcases Chiefs Kingdom pride
- Davis sentenced in assault, escape cases
- Man sentenced in drug-related cases
- Pettis County woman pleads guilty to Medicaid fraud
- Cases recently resolved in Pettis County Circuit Court
- Inclement weather causes Friday cancelations
- Reported cases of the flu increase in Pettis County
- Rowe to not seek Sedalia City Council re-election
- Winter Storm Watch issued through Saturday