The Sedalia Community Concert Band will host its first performance at 7:30 p.m. Thursday, June 20 in Convention Hall at Liberty Park. The Band will perform “Amparita Roca,” “Castlewoods Overture,” “Salute to Glenn Miller,” “Across the Wide Missouri,” “The Thunderer,” “The Missouri Waltz,” “Baby Elephant Walk,” and “The King of Rock and Roll.” The event is free and open to the public.
Sign Up for Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Jared Harris says Emmy nomination is 'pretty amazing'
- Jennifer Lopez wants to play the Super Bowl
- Billy Porter feels 'blessed' after historic Emmy nomination
- Katy Perry wants others to 'learn' from the end of her feud with Taylor Swift
- Taika Waititi 'returning' to helm Thor 4
- Harry Styles for The Little Mermaid?
- Mandy Moore says it's 'bonkers' she's received her first Emmy nod
- Luke Perry tribute planned for BH90210
- Sedalia’s Simpson crowned Miss Pettis County
- TMS International announces Sedalia location
- Police Reports July 13
- Liberty Center to host improv group’s first show
- Heckart reflects on community center
- ‘A Dance with Death’ uses Little Bighorn as backdrop for novel
- Police Reports July 12
- Highway Patrol reports fatalities, drownings over holiday
- Police Reports July 16
- Sedalia City Council clarifies purpose of August tax issues