CNN's Gloria Borger reacts to President Trump's announcement that he will abandon his pursuit of adding a citizenship question to the 2020 census and instead issue an executive order directing agencies to hand over citizenship information to the Commerce Department.
Sign Up for Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Packers by position: With an authentic commitment to running the ball, Green Bay looks to maximize ground game
- Joe Jonas proud of wife Sophie's Emmy nod
- Cameron Boyce gets cremated
- Ariana Grande finally gets Grammy Award
- Wendy Williams uses compression machine every day
- Drake sued by woman hurt at his concert
- High court stands with Republican lawmakers in decision over state's clean water commission
- Katy Perry does a lot of 'enemas'
- Sedalia’s Simpson crowned Miss Pettis County
- TMS International announces Sedalia location
- ‘A Dance with Death’ uses Little Bighorn as backdrop for novel
- Police Reports July 13
- Highway Patrol reports fatalities, drownings over holiday
- Liberty Center to host improv group’s first show
- Police Reports July 10
- Real Estate Transactions July 9
- Heckart reflects on community center
- Nucor on target to open by end of 2019