CNN's Daniel Dale says President Donald Trump contradicted himself when he told Geraldo Rivera that he sent his personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, to Ukraine when just months before he said that he didn't.
Sign Up for Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Kendall Jenner: I feel powerful in high heels
- Shay Mitchell's emotions have been 'up and down' since giving birth
- Calvin Harris finally sells Hollywood Hills home
- Gwen Stefani cancelled Las Vegas dates 'due to exhaustion'
- Red Zone podcast: The Badgers' hot streak and the NCAA's new transfer waiver plan
- Make Alzheimer's A Memory
- WASHED AWAY: Dispatches from the Missouri River floodplains
- Priority One Credit Union Selects Symitar for Open Infrastructure and Usability
- New fitness center to open in Sedalia
- Two national franchises to open in Sedalia
- Sedalia man arrested for child molestation
- Missouri State Fair announces two concerts for 2020 lineup
- Sedalia 200 announces plans for missed days
- Jury awards $265 million to SE Missouri peach farm in battle over dicamba
- Sedalia's Influence: Jim Callis devotes life to business, political, charity endeavors
- Police Reports Feb. 13
- Sedalia man pleads guilty in child abuse case
- MoDOT to install temporary stoplights at Rebar Road, State Highway HH